Regular preventative maintenance of your transmission and driveline components will help reduce the risk of expensive failures.
- Automatic Transmission Servicing including fluid & filter change
- Oil/Fluid leak Repairs (Selector shaft seal, tail shaft seal, drive shaft seal, wiring loom seal & service cover seals.)
- Transmission Band Adjustments
- Selector lever adjustments
- Selector Bush Replacement
- Selector Cable Repairs & Replacement
- Transmission Kick-Down Cable Adjustments
- Transmission Kick-Down Cable Replacement
- Inhibitor Switch Adjustments & Replacement
- External Oil Cooler Kit Installations
Flashing light or Warning Message on your vehicles dash? Using specialised diagnostic equipment these problems can be identified & fixed easily and have you back on the road.
- Scan Diagnostics systems for codes
- Carry out Basic Settings Adaptation
- Transmission Solenoid Replacement
- Transmission Input & Output Speed Sensor Replacement
- Transmission Pressure Switch Replacement
- Wiring loom Replacement
- Transmission Temperature Sensor Replacement
- Electrical Circuit Plate Repairs & Replacement
- Valve Body Mechatronics Repairs & Replacement
- Transmission Control Module Repairs & Replacement
On a daily basis, we have customer vehicles is pieces carrying our a variety of repair service. In most cases, its more cost effective to repair the problem that to change out the whole unit or vehicle.
- Removing Automatic transmission for Remain engine oil seal leak, Transmission pump seal leak & transmission housing leaks.
- Automatic Transmission Valve body rebuild, repair & replacement
- Transmission valve body shift kit installation
- Solenoid block replacement
- Torque Converter replacement or upgrades
- DSG transmission Dual Clutch replacement
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION REBUILD FACILITY
When a transmission fails, it is highly recommended to carry out a complete overhaul. Transmission overhauls carry longer warranty periods up to 3 years/60,000kms and often built to last longer then original design.
- Complete tear down and overhaul of automatic transmission units.
- Modifications to internal parts to eliminate future problems
- Upgrade internals for improved drivability and longer life